Saturday, April 26, 2014

Week 36

Oh my gosh I can't believe we've made it this far so quickly!

This week for work I trained someone to help in the office and take over some of the job duties I had. I never really understood how hard it is to train someone when the lingo is completely new and they're not used to doing the same type of work. Just teaching her how to open the programs we use everyday, and how to create invoices/estimates was much harder that I thought it was going to be. We'll see how it works out though. I know that since we can remotely connect with our computer here at home Jorge and I can still be able to help out and do some work from home during our spare time, after all a newborn sleeps like 18 hours a day right? We'll play it by ear once Little Foot comes!

This week was Easter and it was a very nice and relaxing day. After 10 am mass we went out to eat with Jorge's family at BJ's, and I ate WAY TOO MUCH, but it was delicious. Afterwards we went back home and changed into our comfortable clothes and did absolutely nothing. I loved relaxing and having nothing in our schedule.

This week all I was thinking about was making it one more week so we can deliver at the birth center. It is one of the requirements that we have to be at least 37 weeks to deliver there (since the lungs are fully developed at that point) so that was my main thought this week. I know it's not as common for first time pregnant women to go into labor early and everyone's telling me I'll go past our due date, there's always the possibility so I'm just waiting to make it to that mark!

Til next week!

-Heather Ortiz, mama to be


1 comment:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    36 haftalık bebek kilosu

    ReplyDelete