Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 35

Only five more weeks until Little Foot's guess date! I really feel blessed that this pregnancy has gone as smooth as it has. I'm one of the very few women (so I've heard) that have been this lucky and thinks the past thirty-five weeks have flown by!

I think this is the first week that I seriously thought the baby can rip through my skin because it was stretching out so much! I had to put my hand over my belly to try and hold it in. Then, I started thinking all of these crazy possibilities...what if it could break or rip the amniotic sac. (Next few sentences may be a little TMI, just letting you know). So here's my crazy pregnant woman thoughts...What if the baby was strong enough to rip the sac and I had no idea? What if the mucus plug was still there and I didn't feel anything leaking because it was blocking any fluid coming out? Is that even possible? Yeah...those are my crazy thoughts.

Jorge took a few days off this week which was nice because he was able to see how much I still need to do to feel comfortable before baby arrives. I love how he gets me. He's been awesome this whole pregnancy, I'm grateful for him 100%!

Nothing more to think of this week, next week is Easter so I'll be updating about that!

-Heather Ortiz, mama to be

No comments:

Post a Comment