Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week 31


Okay, so since I'm extremely late on posting this update, once again I'll be doing a very short bullet point update on what happened this past week!

  • On Thursday I met Jorge up in Solvang for a mini Babymoon! He was up North since Sunday night for a work conference so I was very anxious to see him. Although it may not seem like a long time to some of you, but four nights apart is the longest time we've spent apart since being married. It was a nice short vacation but being in Solvang was such a tease because of all of the wine tasting places! We'll have to make another visit after the baby is born.
  • It's been pretty hot here in Southern California lately so I'm not sure if I'm actually getting swollen or reacting to the temperature change. But it has been more and more difficult to get my wedding ring on and off! I'm sure soon I'll stop wearing it, but maybe have it around a necklace, we'll see.
  • Since I'm posting so late I've already been to the baby shower for the Ortiz side of the family, but I'll update you on that next week!
-Heather Ortiz, mama to be

No comments:

Post a Comment